- Elsevier Insights Series, 2013. ISBN: 978-0-124-05875-0
- Finally a book on feedback controls that has fewer than 1000 pages!
- Feedback Controls -- The Essentials covers mathematical modeling, analysis and deisgn
of linear feedback controls. This book is intended to be a concise overview with few, but
relevant, examples that guide the reader throughout the book. The Essentials
covers key concepts (time-domain and frequency-domain methods), but is intentionally brief
on other concepts. One example are state-space models. The idea is that state-space models
are an alternative model that conveys the same information as higher-order s-polynomials.
- This book consistently juxtaposes continuous and time-discrete controls, thus paving the way
to understanding digital control systems
- A whole chapter is dedicated to typical applications. This chapter provides a link between theory
and practice. Applications and designs examples include temperature, speed and position control,
unstable systems (inverted pendulum), phase-locked loops, oscillators, and audio amplifiers.
- The book features one of the most comprehensive Laplace-domain correspondence tables
- Get table of contents
Link to publisher's web site
Linear Feedback Controls at Amazon